Digital Media Licensing Association
Just 3 questions for you…
Answer: Established in 1951, Digital Media Licensing Association – DMLA – is the organization that is working in your interests to ensure your business is protected and promoted in an increasingly changing world. As a community we can explore common interests, share information and make sure your voice is heard.
Answer: How much time have you got?
- DMLA has been developing business standards, promoting ethical practices and advocating copyright protection.
- DMLA offers a variety of educational webinars on hot legal topics
- DMLA supplies a ‘starter kit of forms to kick start your company into the industry.
- The DMLA Blog keeps members updated on news impacting the industry
- DMLA’s Annual Conference brings together hundreds of industry professionals and experts in related fields providing an outstanding programme on issues facing our industry, and the opportunity to make and meet friends.
- DMLAsearch is the mega meta-search engine that enables buyers to perform keyword queries of 160 million images in a fraction of a second – add your collection for FREE!
Answer: Why wouldn’t you want to be part of the DMLA family, and support all the amazing work that is done to help your industry?
We invite you to join us and belong to DMLA – a caring and supportive organisation.
To discuss Membership contact Andrea Stern: email@example.com +44 (0)7986 831138
The DMLA Annual Conference will be held 27-29 October 2019 at the Marina del Rey Mariott Hotel.